Monday, March 29, 2010

1. For my visual component I was thinking about making a symbol or "logo". Maybe even work on creating an actually advertisement that might appear in a magazine or online for the Novint falcon. Combining the attributes of illustrator and photoshop i plan on creating a visual aid that not only displays the product, but always portrays the positives of using a real-time feedback controller as opposed to a normal game controller or mouse.

2. The pathfinder tool is definitely a tool i will use for this portion of the project. Pathfinder makes it very easy to combine shapes and bring them forward and back. Photoshop, as opposed to illustrator, is more useful for altering photos. I will prob use photoshop at the end of my project to edit and finalize my logo.

3. I envision my finished product as something that would appear in a magazine. I picture my logo with a few simple words on an entire page that would capture the attention of any video-game fanatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment